Saturday, May 5, 2018

Short story of the day #2

Heyyo invisble reader, or non-reader I guees?
Naaa no one visit this page I guess? Hahaha if got silent reader kindly pls drop your comment below as
anonymous. Thank you.

I just want to share how I start writing blog. Well actually since 2010 where I got lot of leasure time. I remembered it was during part time work at primary school canteen as aunty-canteen. Hahahaha

Abah. He is my idol of writing. He love to write short story and posted in the educational magazine around 1980's. Not only that, he also writing script of radio drama around 1990's. He's not known well by others, but he kept all the records of his writing, and showed to us years back then.

During my middle school I used to draw a comics in my exercise book and wrote some short stories as well. I also like to collect lyrics and zodiac from magazines and cut into pieces and paste it into my note book. During that time I want to be magazine writer when I grow up. Hahahah now I worked as account officer. It doesn't fit with my passion at all. Even tough I love writing but my bahasa not really good actually. Well, I almost fail BM subject during my STPM exam.

I like art of drawing. I like reading and i love to share my stories to all. Blog like my diaries. When I was kid, I got daily diary that I wrote everything inside it. Everything. But I burned it caused I don't want anyone read what I wrote. Hahahaha its hilarious when you burnrd the diary but u writing here??

I'm writing here want to share positive word only. InshaaAllah.
Its just my personal page. Why bother? Hahahaha
If post to FB or IG I feel it to open to all friends.

❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment