Friday, May 4, 2018

Short story of the day #1

Lately a bit busy to raise funds for future. Can I label myself as workaholic? Hehehe nay. I kinda a bit lazy to write here. Maybe due to lack of idea?

Well, why Im here?
I just want to share how fragile am I lately. I felt wanna give up. Give up all what Ive done since this 3 years.

What are u working on?
Naa. Keep it silent, keep it surprise later on.

Yet, motivation word always floating in my mind if Im givin up,

" LEARN TO REST NOT TO QUIT"

And sometimes I keep thinkin,

" Is it worth what I'm doin?"

Im getting older day by day, yet my mind still a 16's girl mindset.

Im afraid of future.
Im afraid of changes.
Im afraid if Im fallin during this battle.

But thats not good for y'all for me as well. I need to change, I must step out of my comfort zone.

What happen ahead let it happen, caused everything happen must be a reason.

#keeppostive #positivevibe #correctmyenglishofitswrong

No comments:

Post a Comment